Monday, July 14, 2008
Julia's Reflection
This class on technology allowed me to think more deeply about how I use technology in my classroom. The class came at a great time for me. Last year I was able to get three computers donated to my classroom. I received these computers at the end of the year so I wasn't able to use them fully. When I was asked what I will use them for I answered that I would use them for the Lexia software. Now I have a whole different perspective. I felt like this class allowed me to become aware of all of the resources I have at my finger tips for myself and my students. I'm realizing what an amazing tool the computers will be next year. I will use the computers for the Lexia software but I will also use them for "Starfall" and "Between the Lions" websites. I will also use them for the students to publish their writing work. I am excited about the possibilities I now have and the ones I will discover this year as I explore technology more thoroughly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment