Friday, June 27, 2008

Lesson 5



In lesson five students will finish their writing and publishing.

1. I will give the Rationale.
2. Students will begin the day where they left off in their writing. Each student will be responsible to stay on task and to know which step will come next.
3. I will be meeting with students and assessing their writing using the writing rubric.
4. While students are waiting to publish their work they will be able to use the listening center to listen to “The Mitten”.
5. When students are done publishing their work they will be asked to share they work by reading it to a friend.
6. We will have a share time at the end of the class.

1 comment:

Sara Doughty said...

Julia, I love your unit! Great job with the interactive pictures! This will be such a fun unit for you to teach next year!