Thursday, June 26, 2008
Podcasting with Reader's Theater
I loved the assignment to podcast a Reader's Theater today for two reasons. First, I have a Mac at home and it was nice to learn how to use a program from Mac as I haven't had much instruction on my Mac. Second, I thought it was a wonderful idea to record a Reader's Theater on podcast. We do a lot of retelling in kindergarten and I was thinking that creating a podcast of a story that we are retelling would be a very motivational lesson. We could write a Reader's Theater as a class at the end of the year and then practice the Reader's Theater to then record on a podcast. It would take us about 3 to 4 weeks to complete this assignment but I think that the finished project would be worth it and that the class would love the end result! I am very excited to take all of these ideas back to my classroom to see what I will be able to do next year with the technology I have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Julia - Your performance as "Emily" was wonderful, it was so believable. If you would like to link to your podcast here is the address:http://ed629class.edublogs.org/files/2008/06/rt_mrblueberry.m4a
Debbie
Julia,
I want to use your mac next year and do this also. Would it not be so fun to do this for play day or an author's celebration? I am actually so excited to work on edline for next year!
Post a Comment